Whitney Bryans, myself, and Katie Ogaard took this picture last week. In the picture Whitney is 34 weeks (June 25), I am 37 weeks (June 4), and Katie is 38.5 weeks (May 24)! This year has been crazy with pregnant friends! Since October we've had a handful of friends and, of course, Casey and Megan (Isla Ray) deliver their babies! It's been a lot of fun and I'm sure it's just the start!Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Pregnant with friends!!
Whitney Bryans, myself, and Katie Ogaard took this picture last week. In the picture Whitney is 34 weeks (June 25), I am 37 weeks (June 4), and Katie is 38.5 weeks (May 24)! This year has been crazy with pregnant friends! Since October we've had a handful of friends and, of course, Casey and Megan (Isla Ray) deliver their babies! It's been a lot of fun and I'm sure it's just the start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment